Free shipping for all orders over $450.00
- You must have an order with a minimum of $150.00 to place your order, your current order total is $0.00.
Winchester DryLok Super Steel Magnum, 10 Gauge, 3 1/2″ Shot Shells, 1 5/8 oz., 250 Rounds
Flooded timber, swamps, marshes, duck blinds and john boats: duck hunters get wet…it’s all part of the hunt.
Flooded timber, swamps, marshes, duck blinds and john boats: duck hunters get wet…it’s all part of the hunt. Drylok Super Steel loads are trusted by the most hard-core duck hunters in the harshest of conditions. Winchester®’s patented technology is designed to keep your shotgun shells dry, time after time, no matter where you are. When it matters, you need Drylok Super Steel.
- Plated steel plate for corrosion resistance
- Heavy wad design protects your barrel and provides tight patterns for long-range knockdowns
- Drylok 2-pc. double-seal wad system ensures maximum water resistance and provides a greater gas seal for faster, consistent velocity
- Lacquered primer ensures powder stays dry in the harshest conditions
- Item Number: 707252
- Mfg. Number: XSC10
- UPC Number: 020892008786
- Gauge: 10
- Shell Length: 3 1/2″
- Shot Type: Plated steel
- Shot Weight: 1 5/8 oz.
- Shot Size: T, BBB, BB, 2
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,350 FPS
- Rounds: 250