Free shipping for all orders over $450.00
Winchester Deer Season XP, .270 Winchester, Polymer-Tipped Extreme Point, 130 Grain, 20 Rounds
Built for big bucks, Winchester® Deer Season XP® delivers massive knockdown power like no other polymer tip.
Built for big bucks, Winchester® Deer Season XP® delivers massive knockdown power like no other polymer tip. The Extreme Point bullet features an oversized impact diameter, delivering greater impact trauma, better energy transfer, and larger wound cavities for faster knockdowns. If it’s brown, it’s down.
- Large-diameter polymer tip accelerates expansion resulting in rapid impact trauma
- Streamlined profile for flat trajectory and energy retention
- Tapered jacket for lethal penetration
- Alloyed lead core is optimized for maximum energy transfer and impact power
- Item Number: 707077
- Mfg. Number: X270DS
- UPC Number: 020892221499
- Caliber: .270 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 130 grain
- Bullet Style: Polymer-Tipped Extreme Point®
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,060 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2,702 ft.-lbs.
- Case Type: Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer primed, reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 20