Free shipping for all orders over $450.00
- You must have an order with a minimum of $150.00 to place your order, your current order total is $0.00.
Remington American Clay & Field Sport Loads, .410 Bore, 2 1/2″ Shot Shells, 1/2 oz., 250 Rounds
Nothing that flies stands a chance against these dual-purpose rounds, combining some of the best features of Remington®’s world-champion target loads with a brand of hunting performance that’s filled more game bags than any other.
Expect the densest, most consistent patterns possible, no matter the day’s pursuit. Featuring a premium STS primer, reloadable hull, patented Power Piston wad and high-hardness lead shot, American Clay & Field Loads deliver flawless performance and consistent patterning, whether your target is winged or clay.
- High-hardness lead shot for consistent, tight patterns at all ranges
- Remington Power Piston wads cushion the shot charge for less deformation and more consistent velocities
- All Brass STS Primer components are suitable for use in all shotguns
- Premium brass-plated steel caps and high strength plastic hulls
- Item Number: 707106
- Mfg. Number: HT410
- UPC Number: 047700521114
- Caliber: .410
- Shell Length: 2 1/2″
- Shot Type: High-hardness lead
- Shot Weight: 1/2 oz.
- Shot Size: 8, 9 etc.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,275 FPS
- Rounds: 250
|Select An Option||