Free shipping for all orders over $450.00
- You must have an order with a minimum of $150.00 to place your order, your current order total is $0.00.
PMC Bronze, 9mm Luger, FMJ, 115 Grain, 1,000 Rounds
Sizzle just waiting to be unleashed! For more fun at the range, or just plinking on the backlot, this 9mm Ammo is ready to seal the deal.
Sizzle just waiting to be unleashed! For more fun at the range, or just plinking on the backlot, this 9mm Ammo is ready to seal the deal. FMJ for straight-shooting paper-punching power, priced to keep you firing all day! Stock up here for LESS!
About PMC Ammo.
PMC ammunition is loaded in new brass cases with boxer primers. This ammunition is non-corrosive and is loaded to SAAMI specifications. Each of these rounds complies with MIL SPEC. All PMC ammunition is reloadable. Rifle ammunition may have crimped military primers. In reloading, the crimped first needs to be removed before a new primer can be inserted. Most major reloading companies can provide a tool to accomplish this operation.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Non-corrosive, boxer primer
Plink that steel, order today!
- Item Number: 234350
- Caliber: 9mm Luger, also known as 9x19mm and 9mm Parabellum
- Bullet Weight: 115 grain
- Bullet Type: Full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,157 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 344 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 9A/AK