Free shipping for all orders over $450.00
- You must have an order with a minimum of $150.00 to place your order, your current order total is $0.00.
$1.03 – $2.33
Hunting Gun Bore Cleaning Rope Rifle Barrel Cleaner Calibre .22 Cal.223 Cal.38 Cal& 5.56mm 7.62mm for Airsoft Pistol Shotgun
GUGULUZA Gun Bore Cleaner Rifle Barrel Calibre Rope
Your firearms will perform for many years to come if you properly clean, maintain and care for them.
This Bore Cleaner is easier to employ overall and there is much less risk of a risk of damaging your gun. You could quickly clean the bore from the chamber end as haven’t to remove the lever and bolt. Our Bore Gun Cleaner can be placed into the gun barrel from different angles, and pull out easily and quickly, it’s very convenient for you. Use the Bore Cleaner only on recommended calibers .
- CLEAN IN ONE: Simply seize and pull through the barrel, one pull through does it all. There’s no metal to damage the rifling or crown, and no assembly is required.
- STRONG & STURDY: The Gun Cleaner made of sturdy material, high-quality stitching, not easy to be tear. The brass bristles are strong and can be used repeatedly. The brass counterweight is weighed and can be easily inserted into the barrel without being stuck.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: It is easy to carry and can be easily put into your pocket to ensure that it is always available
- WASHABLE REUSABLE: The gun bore cleaner is washable. Just some soap water will clean the rope very well. Machine washable and reusable hundreds of times.
A: 6mm 243 cal RFL
B: 25,65mm,264cal RFL
C: 270,7mm,284,280cal RFL
D: 22 caliber PSTL
E: 22ca/223/556mm RFL
F: 338,340cal RFL
G: 30/32cal PSTL
J: 410 cal
K: 308,3030,300,303cal RFL
M: 32,8mm cal RFL
N: 17cal 17 HMR
P: 35,350,357,375cal RFL
Q: 416,44,4570,458,460cal RFL
S: 40,41 cal PSTL
T: 380, 9mm, 38, 357 cal PSTL
U: 44, 45 cal PSTL
How to Use:
Step 1: Take your favorite gun scrub solution and spray it on the bronze brushes.
Step 2: Take the end of the gun rope with the brass weight and drop it down the barrel and guide it through until the bronze brushes make contact.
Step 3: Once you make contact with the brush section of the gun rope you’ll see that it starts giving you resistance.
Step 4: Pull the gun rope with as much or as little force is necessary. If your gun rope is the same size caliber as the barrel then you may need to pull hard to get it though.
Step 5: The main floss area behind the bronze brush comes out very easily and helps to remove the carbon that was just scraped off from the brush and scrub solution.
L, K, N, 3PCS, P, S, T, U, E
Pocket, Multi Tools
Rifle; Airsoft gun; Pistol
Hunting Accessories; Rifle Cleaning Kit; Gun Cleaning Kit Tool
Gun cleaning/Gun Bore Rope
10GA 28GA 20GA Gauge,17cal 17 HMR
32,8mm cal, 35,350,357,375cal
416,44,4570,458,460cal, 40,41 cal
380, 9mm, 38, 357 cal,44, 45 cal
Gun Cleaner/ gun cleaning kit/ gun cleaning brush/gun cleaning mop
gun cleaning patches/gun cleaning tool/ gun cleaning mat