Free shipping for all orders over $450.00
Hornady Precision Hunter, 300 PRC, ELD-X, 212 Grain, 20 Rounds
Hornady® Precision Hunter® Ammo was engineered to deliver the highest level of lethality possible in a match-grade hunting cartridge.
Hornady® Precision Hunter® Ammo was engineered to deliver the highest level of lethality possible in a match-grade hunting cartridge. The key ingredient is the ELD-X® (Extremely Low Drag eXpanding) bullet. The ELD-X is a technologically advanced, match-accurate, all-range hunting bullet featuring highest-in-class ballistic coefficients and consistent expansion at ALL practical hunting distances.
Deadly at ALL ranges
With high velocity, 0-400 yard impact, the bullet continually expands throughout its penetration path. The thick shank of the jacket and high InterLock ring keep the core and jacket together providing 50-60% weight retention.
With impacts over 400 yards, the Heat Shield tip drives backward into the bullet to initiate expansion. Exhibiting controlled expansion with a large mushroom and 85-90% retained weight, the bullet provides deep penetration and large cavities.
- Heat Shield tip defies the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to maintain the highest-in-class BC over its entire trajectory
- Thick shank of the jacket and high InterLock ring keep the core and jacket together, providing 50-60% weight retention
- Item Number: 710768
- Mfg. Number: 82166
- UPC Number: 090255821666
- Caliber: 300 PRC (Precision Rifle Cartridge)
- Bullet Weight: 212 grain
- Bullet Style: ELD-X® (Extremely Low Drag eXpanding)
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,860 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 3,850 ft.-lbs.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .673 (G1), .336 (G7)
- Case Type: Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer, reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 20