Free shipping for all orders over $450.00
CCI .17 Hornady Mach 2, Speer VNT, 17 grain, 50 Rounds
If you own an Anschutz, Volquartsen or Savage® Mark II F/FV rifle chambered in .17 HM2, you know your ammo options are limited.
If you own an Anschutz, Volquartsen or Savage® Mark II F/FV rifle chambered in .17 HM2, you know your ammo options are limited. Thankfully, you have an outstanding option here with CCI® 17 Mach 2 Ammo. CCI 17 Mach 2 Ammo is loaded with Speer VNT bullets, which feature an extremely thin jacket and polymer tip that team up to offer flat trajectories and explosive terminal performance on varmints.
- Item Number: 710856
- Mfg. Number: 948CC
- UPC Number: 604544647020
- Caliber: .17 Hornady Mach 2
- Bullet Weight: 17 grain
- Bullet Style: Speer® VNTTM polymer-tip
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,010 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 152 ft.-lbs.
- Case Type: Nickel-plated brass
- Primer Type: Rimfire, non-reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 50